Thursday, August 16, 2007

Free weight loss tips? Anyone? -

Okay, I need free weight loss tips. I must lose the weight I have on me. I need something that will WORK! I want to lose the fat on my body. Please don t post any websites unless they work and they are free and you know that they are. I would like weigh less than I do now. (Quite frankly, I think most people would.) I posted a question similar to this one but I didn t get much answers and I got two websites. One you have to pay money to lose the weight, and the second one didn t even work. So, so far, I m feeling crappy, I can t get help, and I would like to be slimmer. So some help would do me some good. (I know, I said so a lot in this post.) Oh, and another thing I think you should know if your planning to at least TRY to help me, (thank you, by the way) I think you should know that I m addicted to eating fatty food. Like hot cheetos for example. Trust me, I have issues. And after I post this, I m going to answer a bunch of question for two reasons: 1) As thanks for answering my..

eat abit less that normal, exercise more and eat healthier. stay focused an be determined!

Eat 1200 calories a day if you re at a desk job or 1500 if you exercise a lot. Mostly fruits and veggies, whole grains, one meal with protein..8 glasses of water (1.5-2 Litres of water a day)Get 7-8 hours of sleep (this is important too)Don t eat three hours before bedtime.Exercise an hour a day on elliptical/bike/treadmill or something similar to get your heart rate up and sweat.And follow the food pyramid. Google it. :)Good luck.

no soft drinks, no chips or chocolate, plenty of water and exercise. also don t go overboard and keep eating healthy food so you stay healthy.