Thursday, August 16, 2007

Good ways to lose weight?? Am I overweight??? Please answer!!!!!!!? -

I am 12 going to be 13 next month. I weigh 112 lbs. and I m 5 ft. 5.8 in. I m not sure if I m overweight or not. Most of my friends weigh around 80 lbs. so I do feel a bit on the heavy side. Am I overweight? If I am can you give me some weight loss tips? Thanks for your help!!

Honey, you are NOT overweight. You sound just right for your height. And I see that you love to run, am I right? If so, you may have more of an athlete s build with good, strong, lean muscle (which weighs a bit more and could account for the difference between your weight and your friends ). Be proud of yourself. I m 5 6 , by the way, and I weight 116. And my friends tell me that I m very slender. Enjoy your life!!

Sorry you re getting so much spam on this question... and no, you re not overweight. Forget what your friends weigh. You re growing a lot right now and good nutrition is really important, so don t try to diet. Make sure you re getting enough lean protien (chicken and fish are great), lots of fruits and veggies, etc. And get into the habit of regular physical activity that you actually enjoy (so that you can keep it up). Doesn t matter what it is, as long as it gets you active for 30 minutes a day.

If you know right weight loss info and way, weight loss is easy. If you are really serious, you should have fast weight loss way that works for you. I highly recommend you my weight loss way for you. I lost 12 pounds in 30 days and it was very fast. You can do it too. You can find more info from this site bit,ly/jdfier52 (Please change , to . in the link)