Friday, August 17, 2007

Help weight loss tips? -

So heres the deal i m twenty one 6 foot and i weigh about 195. All through out school i was over weight then last year i started going to the rec center about 5 times a week and i dropped from 240 to my weight now. I really don t care what my weight is i just want to look my best. my biggest problem now is my stomach its like a pouch. I really just can t seem to get rid of it now I know about the whole diet cardio and ab work out thing, but any other advice would be helpful. thanks alot:)

HiCan you lose weight by fasting for 4 days? ( or only consuming soup which is tantamount to the same level of nutritional deprivation) Of course you can! But will it have any long term, meaningful benefit on your health, happiness or overall wellbeing? I think you already know the answer.With that in mind, and in celebration of my pretty straightforward 2 S theory of weight loss advice ( speed and simplicity) let s look at few simple pieces of advice which will point you in the right direction fast.- Fill up on FluidYes, it seems obvious to many of us, but so many people miss the boat here that it makes me scream. When you are first starting out on a new diet, the first 5 to 7 days are often the roughest, and the best way you can satiate your appetite is to drink like a beached fish until you can t move. Nothing says - keep that cheese cake away from me quite like a bloated belly full of h20! ( or no/low calorie drink of your choosing)- Volume is you friendMost of you know we advocate strongly for the Medifast diet program, and we recommend all of our newbies load up on the lean and green part of the program when you first get started. This is green or the bright colored veggies, and a lean protein as well. ( but we sort of like to see you eat only the veggies in abundance, and the proteins as normal) In combination with the Medifast shakes throughout the day, this is the quickest way we know of to drop major league weight.....in minimum time!

You should definitely try lifting weights. Many people do not seem to grasp how big of a difference they can truly make. Lifting weights is a core exercise which will make you work out your entire upper body, this includes the stomach and the abs. You can buy a used DVD on weight lifting off of ebay for a few bucks, and you might be surprised at how good the results are. I would recommend doing that along with a cardio workout though, as it will boost your results and you will hopefully not get burnt out as quickly.

I recommend Alli.. I started it on Jan 9th.. I started at 195, I m 5 6 and I ve lost 5lbs already.. I don t starve but am rather satisfied after EVERY perfectly sized meal. I feel good as I eat to reach satiety, and work out every day of course....this isn t about me.. but I m giving you my word if you work out, diet according to the Alli guidelines (which are simple and nothing over the edge), you can do it ;]