Thursday, August 23, 2007

Help with weight loss please? -

Okay so I ve lost like 7 pounds and need to loose about 14 pounds. I m not over weight or obese. So on Christmas to today I ve been like eating lots of calories. How do I get back on track of my weight loss. and do you have any weight loss tips. please and thank you

Do you want to try something new and completely different in weight loss research?To learn about out this newly discovered fat loss secret and to read some free tips on weight loss go to:

walk 45 minutes a day. eat 2 apples a day eight glasses of water. NO SODA(not even diet)dance alot you loose weight fast. I lost 10 pounds in like 2 weeks By doing that stuff. and also eat like 5 times a day. But not alot. and for breakfast eat oatmeal. Im now down to 115(: Hope i helped

Here is a good article full of weight loss tips that are practical and work: http://www.weightlossfatloss.us/ten_weig��

regular weight traning is great weight loss as it improves your metabolism process. Eating small meals is good to fight food cravings but please eat healthy snacks and not junk. try positive affirmations and positivi visualizations to keep yourself motivated, I have heard some self-hypnosis and EFT therapies also help. Check this site s articles on weight loss they ve got some good ones - http://boomeryearbook.com/blog/category/��

eat healthy, excercise daily, replace soda with water, and limit snack intake. That s basically it. But you should also write down in a book what you eat because its said that people who track what they eat tend to lose more then those who don t

The following are 5 unconventional weight loss tips that worked for me.Between January 4, 2007 and March 31, 2007 I lost fifty pounds.These tips work well because almost every tip is focused around completing a small goal.Here are 5 unconventional weight loss tips:Weigh yourself everydayYou��ll find that almost every other dieter will tell you to weigh yourself only once a week. I recommend the exact opposite. I am very goal oriented and I like to see results everyday. The reason I recommend buying a scale that is accurate to the .2 is that there is a very big difference between weighting 170.8 one day and 170.0 the next day. Losing .8 pounds in one day is excellent. However, if your scale is not accurate enough to report the loss and still shows 170 after a day of healthy eating and working out, you will feel extremely discouraged. A more detailed scale makes it easier to keep a positive outlook. The more successes (days with positive weight loss) the easier it is.Drink 8 glasses of water everydayThis one is obvious and broadly recommended, however, the reason I recommend it is slightly different. Drinking eight glasses of water per day helps you ��feel less hungry.�� I can��t prove this scientifically, however, when I am at work, I drink 4 cups in the morning and 4 cups in the evening. On the days that I don��t drink the water, I feel hungrier, earlier. Also, on the days I don��t drink water I feel sleepier, sooner. Don��t feel intimidated by trying to drink 8 glasses of water. Try doing what I do: I have a pint glass I keep at work, it holds sixteen ounces (as all pint glasses do). All I do is drink two pints of water in the morning and two in the afternoon.Make your diet publicTell people you��re on a diet. There��s no reason to be ashamed to be on a diet. I found that trying to keep my diet a secret was harder than just telling people. In fact, telling your coworkers, girlfriend, family, etc. will increase your accountability. It motivated me knowing that my coworkers and family knew that I was dieting because I did not want to fail. I also chose a typical ��fat picture�� and put it on my fridge, in my cubicle, and on my wall. I wanted to have a continual reminder to lose the weight. I know it��s a cliche, but it was important for me to remind myself of my ultimate goal.I feel I should also note that although I was 50 pounds over weight, when I told people I was on a diet they often said ��you don��t need to diet.�� I found this surprising because I was obviously overweight. Beware that you will likely hear similar comments. I found it easier to just accept the ��compliment�� than to try to justify my diet to them. Remember that you are on a diet for you, and that you do not need to justify yourself.Don��t diet on the weekendsThis is another unconventional bit of advice. I was able to lose 50 pounds without dieting on the weekends. I found myself tired, depressed, and unmotivated if I tried to continue my diet into the weekend. I felt that Friday and Saturday (my weekend) was a time to celebrate 5 days of dieting. You may not find this necessary, especially in the first few weeks of a diet. However, as many weeks passed, the weekend became a time for me to celebrate my weekly successes and get myself mentally prepared for another five days of dieting. I considered it a mental recharge.Don��t sacrifice your life for your dietOn occasion, you will find yourself unable to eat healthy. Whether this is because of lunches with your team at work, birthdays, or special occasions, there will be events that you just can��t (or don��t want to) eat healthy. A diet will feel overwhelming if you have to sacrifice special events in your life. The way I combated this was to exchange a day that I was not going to diet on the weekend. In other words, if I didn��t diet on Tuesday, for example, I would diet on Saturday, instead.

Acai is a good supplement to help with weight loss. You can get some to try for free. This site lists and reviews different brands that have free trial offers -http://viewbestdeals.com/acaitrials.htmlGood luck with your weight loss!

As long as you keep up whatever you ve been doing, a Christmas day binge won t set you back too much. Just don t find any other excuses to fall off track until you hit your goal.