Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Weight Loss Tips For A 14 Year-Old Guy? -

I m 14, 5 8, and weigh around 220lbs. I try to exercise anytime that I am able to. I lift weights(two 5lb and 2 8lb) and I do sit ups and stuff. Any other suggestions/tips/ideas? I am looking for a gym to sign up for. i would jog but I have to find a place since the one around my house has a bunch of crackheads and gang activity and the such.

ok this acai berry thing is for fat people. you want to loose weight bro ok. one change your diet. move to lean meats and vegetables. stay away from high fructose and high starch. a.k.a. candy, ice cream, so on and so on.ok im 21 im 5 9 i just bulked down from 220 to to a lil under 190.1. better diet.2. ample water3. no junk food4. sit ups are good but you have to switch it up.5. in order to loose weight and build muscle you need good cardio workouts aswell.i.e. running, swimming, stretching6. time to get bigger weights man.7. do alot of push-ups, and get yourself a pull up bar.. when you lock your feet into the bar and do upside sit ups, that will help alot.8. constantly push harder everyday, never give up never back down..do all this bro and i promise youll see results in the first week alone

You should do the fat burning program known as Fat X . The how to videos are on the Fat X 101 blog. http://www.FatX101.com