Friday, September 14, 2007

HEALTHY Weight loss tips that work.? -

I would like simple tips to lose some weight. My mom wont let me take diet pills, I dont think I want to anyways because they arn t very healthy for you. I generally eat pretty healthy natrualy. I dont excersize, but I do alot of work including yard work I train horses So I generally work my body quite often. I weigh 145 ish more or less I am 5 4. I dont really know how much I would like to lose because I dont want to be too thin, but I would like to look alittl emore healthy. But I would like to lose about 10 -15 pounds. any help or tips?thanks

hey,Your mum is smart, diet pills are not often the best idea.You really do not sound like you are overweight and you get a good amount of exercise in a day, but what you do need is to tone up and keep fit and flexible.What you can do is to maintan your body so that you will not gain weight. I d personally suggest Yoga. You need only a few minutes in a day and if you practice it regularly , it ll kepp you healthy and flexible in addition to making your body flexible. It also helps one emotionally. It s calming. I do mine from www.zendle.com, you can probably give it a try.

Hello,You do not sound that overweight to me.I was in a similar situation not too long ago. I needed to lose some weight for the summer.I tried almost every weight loss program under the sun, and nothing seemed to work.Out of frustration one day I was searching on google. Out of my frustration came the greatest day of my life. I found a website that gave an honest review of different weight loss programs.Their number one product claimed I could lose 21 pounds in 28 days. Naturally I was a little skeptical, but I was also desperate. I purchased the program (around $70 something) and dove right in.Of course, I did not lose 21 pounds in the first 28 days. But, I did lose 18 pounds in the first 28 days. In my opinion, this program was totally worth it. Because it actually gives great results, and is not too expensive.This website has ended all of my frustrations and desperation when it comes to losing weight. Be sure to check it out now.http://www.honestweightlossreview.comGood Luck,-Danny