Monday, September 24, 2007

How can I go from a size 8 to a size 4? -

I m 21 years old, 5 4, 135 and a size 8. I would like to get down to about 115 and a size 4. I ve tried a lot of different diets and exercises but nothing seems to work. I have a hard time staying motivated. Can anyone recommend a exercise routine or weight loss tips for someone like me?

umm, i went from a size 9 to a 5 from exercising and eating part good =] just eat 5 small meals which include lots of protein like chicken. also eat lots of veggies. RUNNING is thee best,i know you might not want too but ask yourself DO I REALLY WANNA LOOK LIKE THIS FOREVER? it is sooo easy to change your body by exercising :) activities like swimming and trampolining help, walking even.p.s and I SWEAR if you drop soda drinks youll loose like 10 pounds.

first of all its not exactly healthy to do it all at once but anyway cut out chips and stuff like that drink lots of water ( when you really look at soda s there REALLY bad ) and run A LOT that s whats getting me through Volley ball you have to use your legs like nonstop i ve lost a lot of Weight lately but im eating way more than i used to

seriously size 8 is good, try being 14 and a size 10/12!! it sucks, i tried everything too and now im just having 1 day not eating anything and the next day eating 1 meal only, i have lost 3 lb already, i know it isn t healty but its my last resort its been 9 days

Slimquick.Worked for my mom. Didn t work for my friends moms, but, hey, you can try.Answer mine?http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;��

You should have a look this way that I did. It works very well for me and I lost 10 pounds in 3 weeks. You can find more info at http://bit.ly/14sfds5

1. stop going to the market and going to the chips section

iwillbethinx.blogspot.comthis blog helped me