Saturday, September 15, 2007

I need some good weight loss tips. Any advice? -

I wanted to start losing weight but it usually costs loads of money to do so, correct me if i m wrong...seriously, do correct me. So I was wondering if you all know of things I can do on a daily basis that won t dig into my budget too much (from dietary advice to exercise advice).

count calories, you are already on-line so it wont cost to look up calories. a piece of paper and a pencil to write them down and tally them for the day. A set of cheap measuring cups and spoons to measure portions. You will save money at first by cutting down on portion sizes and then can put that savings toward additonal vegetables and things. Walk every day. If you cant afford walking shoes, keep your walks short and also try some stretching and moving in your own living room. Holding a soup can in each hand is roughly the same as a 1 pound weight in each hand and you can hold those while you do some moving and light exercizing in your house. put on some music, grab your soup cans and just move to the beat. First thing in the morning is best, it gets your metabolism all revved up for the day. Do not skip breakfast, your body will think you are still fasting from the night and that it needs to keep your metabolism down to save energy. If all you can afford is macaroni and cheese, then eat a little bit of it every 2-3 hours all day and try to keep moving, Park as far away as possible and walk to door at work or shopping, Walk at a brisk pace. Climb a set of stairs at work or home for no reason, just the movement of it all. Plain water is the very best, sip all day to keep hydrated and feeling full. Eat as many vegetables as you can, only count calories in corn, peas, lima beans and carrots. They are higher in sugar, the rest are basically a free pass. Stick with all grilled or broiled meats. Stay away from anything fried and that includes chicken and fish. A broiled hamburger is better than fried white meat chicken!Choose a blow out day. Mine was Friday AFTER work. If I was dying for fettachini alfredo and a glass of wine and strawberry pie, I would have it on friday night and calories be damned. then saturday, get right back to it with no guilt.I lost 95 pounds in less than 2 years by doing the above. the only money I spent was on new clothes when I couldnt take in the old ones anymore. I did buy a scale at walmart to watch the pounds drizzle off. you can do this you can do this you can do this.

Dude, you are wrong. Its actually cheaper to eat right, because you make your food at home, instead of going out to eat all the time. What I do when I need to cut back is I run on the treadmill or outside. I eat a bowl of cereal for breakfast, and every meal has a lean meat like chicken, shrimp, fish, ground turkey, egg whites, whole grains, like brown rice, bulgar, and veggies with every meal. If I want spagetti, I make it with ground turkey. If I want tacos, I make taco meat, load it with veggies and salsa, low fat sour cream and put it in a tortilla wrap, not hard shell. You make healthy choices. Then, I exercise 6 days a week. That helps. Good luck.

If you know correct weight loss info you can lose weight. I did the way from this site and I lost 14 pounds in 3 weeks. It is very fast to lose weight. You can find my weight loss way that lost me 20 pounds in 60 days from http://doiop.com/rb1b08

Actually weight loss should save you money. It is as simple as eating less. There is no magic to it. For exercise calisthenics are always good. Try jumping jacks, sit ups, push ups, etc.

Treadmill and NO bread/rice/cereals/dough-based food for 1 month, eat chicken and tuna only and drink lots of water

eat healthier not less, do things park further away from home or work, wear weights and hit the steam room? good luck

walk. at least 10 miles a day. or do what i do, **** a lot.

go to the gym eat healthy and stay away from chocolate