Saturday, September 15, 2007

I need to get down to 180 by the middle of december.? -

i weigh 193.5 any help? i run already 3 miles a day. and i eat healthy. and get skinny weight loss tips i should know?

drink lots of water

Try Calorie Shifting...

Maybe its time to change up your exercise program I notice I loose more when I change things up. Lately I ve personally been taking acai berry green tea fusion for the last month (got a free trial), and it works AMAZING. I ve lost 15lbs already. probably better than anything else i ve tried. I will definitely be purchasing more when this bottle is done in a week or so.Try it for yourself, let me know what you think!http://www.greenteatrial.com/acaifusion.php

In addition to the running you should do some weight training and different cardio exercises.I joined a gym the middle of september...I run and do an arc trainer for my cardio. I do weight training, with machines also. I weighed 161 and was a size 14 when I started, now I am 150 and am a size 10. So I lost 11lbs but, my body looks like I lost so much more. My arms are looking more toned, my stomach is flatter and my legs and butt have totally changed. I weigh 5lbs less than I did when I got married (only did cardio then) and before 2 kids and I look much better. This is what I have been told by my husband.