Friday, April 25, 2008

I REALLY want to be a size 1/3....help!? -

i m 14 and i really really really want to be a size 1/3 in hollister/abercrombie jeans. right now i m about a size 5/7 i m 5 5 and pushing 140 lbs.about 5 days ago i made my own brief diet plan that is basically cut out pop, major carbs like pizza, bagels, candy, pop, etc. drink lots of water, dont snack alot, eat as healthy as possible stuff like that.i would exercise ALOT but its a really long story, but i have NO way to exercise. my mom is over protective, i cant go for walks or jogs...i can t even go outside my house! and we have NO exercise equipment. but during the summer, i stay at my grandmas house and i have alot of exercise opportunities there.i really really really want to be a size 1/3 by next summer/fall and i really want a flat stomach.but i need help! what are some really good weight loss tips and diet plans??thanks!! 3 :)

for the part that hangs over the sides..you should try yoga and hoola hoop (lol is this what people call it? ) if you don t have one just put your hands on your hips or lower stomach and pretend you re using a hoola hoop...(it helped me a lot..i m overweight and i don t have that part sticking out now) and to lose weight...even if you can t work out outside you should just move around the house a lot..dance! in your room haha and if you have stairs just keep going up and down..(its good for your legs) do sit ups and stretch a lot and if you have those on-demand channels you can use the exercise on-demand..they have videos of diff kinds of workouts or go on youtube and search for a workout you can do at home no junk food!!! and don t be lazy (sitting down a lot, lying on the sofa, etc) move as much as you can! and drink a lot of water Good luck and be/get motivated by like putting up pictures of those pants or something lol

I m a nutrition major so maybe I can help a little bit. I m not done with my major so I won t be a big help hehe.Ok as far as the exercising goes, do you have your own room? If you do, you can do sit ups and things like that, or like leg lifts and that way it s not like you re outside. Does your mom get mad at you for working out? Or just doesn t let you go out?Now the diet thing, you don t have to cut out major carbs, just eat healthy ones like whole grains and whole wheat. They will fill you up more and are healthier, which is healthier for your metabolism so that you don t slow it down. If you drink water instead of pop or juice, you should lose some weight because you won t be drinking empty calories, which are calories that just have sugar and no nutritional value.As for snacking, you can snack on fruits whenever you get hungry. That way you get vitamins and all the healthy things, with barely any calories.You will lose more weight if you eat a lot of vegetables and fruits instead of all the processed foods like chips, pizza, and things like that. I hope some of this helps. Maybe??

Hi! I hate that magazines and popular media, every girl is told she can be a size 0, if she only does this.... or this..... when in reality, that just doesn t happen.I would recommend that you do some research on set-point theory. To explain in briefly, we are genetically determined to have a certain body shape and be around a certain weight. We can change our set point slightly, but find a weight that is comfortable for you to maintain, and that you are happy with. For instance, I m from Italian heritage, and we just aren t skinny. I got married a year and half ago. I am 5 4 and I weighed 140 lbs. I was told that I was too skinny, and my BFF complained that my clavicles were sticking out too far. That is my ideal weight, I m a size 8-10, and my husband loves it. It took me a long time to realize that I looked great, even if it wasn t the ideal body image that the media portrays. For the exercise in your life, there are dance/ aerobics videos, and you could purchase some free weights to help you tone. Just be active!! And please don t starve yourself. The best way to rev up your metabolism is to have 6 small meals a day. Make sure you get enough good carbs (whole grain, whole wheat), raw fruits and veggies, and lean meats.