Sunday, September 21, 2008

How to lose 40 pounds before summertime? -

okay so i really wanna drop some weight fast, i wanna lose about 20 pounds in the next two months, then about 5 each month after that. i weigh 190 and am 5 2i have this plan to eat about 600 calories, 5 grams of fat, and 4 grams of fiber a day, plus drinks. (4 bottled waters a day)anyways. im planning on walking 4 miles a day as well, if not more. do you think i could reach my goal of 150 lbs by the summer if i do this and stick to it?thanks 3also if you have any other weight loss tips that would be great. thanks!

Hi.I m 5 2 14 years old... and I weight 83 lbs.I ll tell you what I do.I eat as much as I want, but I hate fatty foods or things that are sweet.I m a huge veggie and fruit person.ALSO I hate salty things. I know sodium has a big part is weight because sodium messes with your heart and it doesn t pump the right amount of food to correctly metabolize and burn fat.600 Calories is REALLY bad especially since 2000 is the minimum.Eat as much as you want with lots of water, and just 2 water bottles a day is fine.60 minutes of cardio workout is really good but you also want to do other things like stretching.

SIX HUNDRED calories? Honey, you re going to SERIOUSLY harm yourself. Crash diets don t work. You re going to plateau early and hard.40 pounds in 6 months is about 6 -7 pounds a month and that is TOTALLY doable the right way. Use Sparkpeople.com. It s free and easy and amazing. They have a calories/fat/fiber/carb tracker, menus, recipes, workouts, message boards, member pages, articles. I lost 50 pounds... 30 of which were in about 4 months. Add me as a friend there. My name is bonshaybon1011. We ll talk and see what we can do to help you with your goal.Good luck, sweetie!

Yeah you could do it. But pleasee eat more caloriess!! Otherwise you will have to keep on lowering it to lose weight!! untill you are at like 50 calories!!So make it like above 1000When you are hungry take a bit of toothpaste and eat it bahahah thats what i do because i hatee the taste when you eat stuff after and do some situps too :)I hope i helped!!

600 is toooooo low. at least 1500.4 miles is also pushing it.30 minutes of brisk exesize a day is fine.And make sure in what you eating, get a bit of everything (fat, COMPLEX carbs, protein, fiber avoid sugar at all costs ) you know...And most of all, stay determinded!But then again, you shouldn t diet when you re going through puberty. how old are you?

Wow, good luck. I starved myself for three months of summer. Only ate two meals a day and walked for miles. I lost 12 lbs. It was painful. I took up yoga and lost 30 lbs and kept it off without really altering my food intake all that much. I wish you well in your attempt.Outrider

walk more , eat alot of fruit and veg

First of all, 600 calories a day is not a good idea. Your body will go into starvation mode and hang onto every calorie you eat in order to survive. Check out diet recommendations from the American Diabetes Association. They ve got a good basic guide. Eat every 3- 31/2 hours. Limit fruit to once a dayEat about 4 ounces of lean protein (egg whites, chicken, fish, turkey) every time you eat.Eat vegetables with every mealEliminate all processed foods and sugars. Avoid sodas and fruit juices (high in sugar)Drink about 100 ounces of water every day.And exercise (walking, swimming, biking, elliptical machine, whatever) for 35 minutes and build up your time from there. Focus more on time rather than distance.Find a gym and start doing some weight lifting. Hire a personal trainer for one or two sessions if you re not familiar with the weights. Make a lifetime of health and fitness your goal rather than looking a certain way for just this summer!Good luck,Jean C -- Certified Personal Trainer

dude, navigae this website! IT IS AWESOME!!!http://www.nowloss.com/best-way-to-lose-�� it s not gimmicks or anything. you have to wrok hard...it s the only way to permanently lose weight! so, they tell you when and how long to exercise....how long till you ll get your results (5-8 months)...what kinds of food to eat. It s perfect! NO MONEY! IT S TOTTALLY FREE!!! AHHH, I know! lol. k. i ll shut up nowbut listen, yo. 600 calories is REALLY NOT SAFE. you probably already know that but I m going to tell you anyway. your body will go into starvation mode and eat away at your muscle (Which will turn to even more fat)... you wont gain weight but you ll gain fat (because muscle weighs more than fat). I d say eat 1200 calories a day and then BURN 600 so overall for the whole day you ve only really eaten 600 and kind of cheated your body :)and eating 600 calories can really hurt your liver which is involved in helping burn fat...so that s the last thing you want to do! the 4 bottles a day sounds great! hope this helps! I m trying to lose 50 pounds myself! hoping to start soon...it s just hat school gets in the way. lol.