Sunday, March 22, 2009

How to lose weight after c section? -

its been two years since i had a csection. Before I wasn t consistant with exercise or my eating habits. Now I m ready to get very very serious with it. I have been walking for a couple of weeks for about an hour a day and watching my calorie intake with no sweets and no soda. I m still not losing weight. I really desperately need to lose 20 pounds.

Hi,A crash diet is a diet which severely restrict calorie intake. It can hurt your weight loss goal because it is missing some critical fact. Leptin uses the bloodstream to travel into the brain. From there, leptin is able to work on specific neurons within the hypothalamus to aid in appetite regulation. It plays a valuable role in helping to regulate the storage of fat in the body and also acts to control the rate and degree of hunger that the body experiences. Dieting will disrupt the regulation function of leptin and when this happens, the excess food consumption is converted into energy and stored as fat in the body.Over time, the presence of excess fat may result in disfunctioning of leptin hormones, which lead to what is term as weight loss plateau. After your initial weight loss, your progress will slow down and eventually stop even though your exercise and food intake is consistent. Weight loss plateau is a demon in disguise that may torture the dieter into diving into the sea of diet failure.Your thyroid gland produced a hormone called Thyroxine that raises the metabolic rate of almost all the cells in your body. The increase in metabolism helps you to feel more energetic, burn more calories, and therefore allows you to lose weight faster. The activity of Thyroxine is controlled entirely by the type of food and the time you eat. Therefore, if you eat the correct foods at the correct times of day, you will subsequently super-charge your metabolism and lose weight! By manipulating this concept, your body has virtually no choice but to dissolve those immovable pockets of fat that you ve been trying to rid yourself of for years.When I was a teen, I was slim, I could wear whatever I want, my body looked good, even my face was slim. I m 31 now, and I get disgusted and hate it everytime I look in the mirror. I was fat, my face looked like a watermelon. God knows how sad I was since all the good and nice clothes out there didn t carry my size. Each and every time, I came home from shopping depressed, upset and I ended up hating myself even more. I d tried low carb, low fat, extremely low calorie diets mixed with running but it never seemed to work. Whenever I would go back to eating a normal amount , I gained back the weight I had lost, and then a few pounds more. It was so discouraging! I was searching through the Internet looking for fat loss programs when I came across a web site. After reading about the program, I felt some hope that I could get back into shape. I will admit that I am skeptical about weight loss programs but this program offered a money back guarantee, which gave me the chance to try this without fear of wasting my money. I tried it and I am so thrilled that I did. I have lost 58 pounds so far since 8 weeks ago, and feel great about continuing to lose the fat and reach my goals. I m never hungry with this program. It seems that I eat more than ever before.My advice is, you don t need to spend a fortune to reach your goal, just like i do. If you really want to change then surf the link at the source below or else you will get ripped off from online weight loss scam and stay fat forever.

Loosing weight fast is always an unhealthy thing.There are many diets who tell you that you can loose a lot of weight in no time. And it is working, but you are doing no good to your body. And there s also the Jojo-effect.The best thing to loose and hold a healthy weight is healthy food, less sugar, lots of drinking water, and sports.Diet has to begin in your head. And you already started to think about your nutrition. That s an important step. It is too easy just to make a magazine-diet for 2-3 weeks and loose some weight. But it will come back soon again. If you are over-thinking your nutrition and activity, you will have a constantly good result. Isn t that much better and healthier than a crash-diet ?Take care,:-)

No matter how you slice it, diet is a dirty word. It smacks of deprivation and hunger pangs. To overcome the pain, you need a plan.So WebMD asked the experts for advice, and put together their quick tips on how to get your weight lossgoing.1. Know Your Weight Loss Goals2. Understand Your Weight Loss Personality3. Double Up: Diet Exercise4. Make a Firm Weight Loss CommitmentFinally, be sure you re committed to losing weight for yourself -- not because someone else is pressuring you to do so.Then, take things slowly, keep these tips in mind, and you should be on the road to weight loss in no time.

Little Tricks To Help You Lose Weight FastYeah we all know that we are supposed to cut calories, do cardio and hit the gym to get in shape, but there are lots of little tricks you shouldn t ignore if you want to slim down quick.Take The Stairs Taking the stairs instead of the elevator every day can help you burn some extra calories. It may not seem like a lot but it adds up. Over a period of a year, taking the stairs can burn off an extra five lbs. of fat.

Today there is too much information available on losing weight that has become more confusing and sometimes difficult to follow. It s actually very easy to lose weight if you follow my weight loss tips.* Be in right frame of mind* Eat whole food* Eat fresh fruit* Drink enough water* Always chew your food* Take small meals* Include protein at meal* Shut off TV while eating* Increase your physical activity

Today there is too much information available on losing weight that has become more confusing and sometimes difficult to follow. It s actually very easy to lose weight if you follow my weight loss tips.* Be in right frame of mind* Eat whole food* Eat fresh fruit* Drink enough water* Always chew your food* Take small meals* Include protein at meal* Shut off TV while eating* Increase your physical activity

Here are my ten top tips to tip the scales your way: CREATE YOUR OWN VIRTUAL REALITY.# EAT NUTRITIOUS WHOLE FOODS.# ELIMINATE HIGH GLYCEMIC FOODS.# DRINK PLENTY OF PURE LIQUIDS.# MOVE YOUR BODY. BUILD MUSCLE.# INCREASE HIGH FIBER FOODS.# CUT OUT BAD FATS, ADD GOOD ONES.# ENJOY DOING IT YOUR WAY.# HAVE A SIMPLE ORGANIZED PLAN.# FORGIVE YOURSELF AND MOVE ON.

diet and crank up the exercise. Try weight training and pilates.The skin may take time to go back to normal, it may never go back to normal. Just wait and see.