Wednesday, March 25, 2009

How to lose weight around the face? -

I have managed to lose weight on my face simply by losing weight on my entire body. There is no way that anyone can control where they lose weight when they re dieting. Our bodies burn fat from every place of our body in equal steps, unless we do specific exercises to burn fat in certain places. Unfortunately, there are no such exercises to burn fat from your face. Just lead a healthy lifestyle and eventually your face will become a lot slimmer. My face has, and people I know have noticed it because they ve actually come up to me and told me.:)

I think that it is hard to lose weight in one part of the body. I would recommend diet and exercise to tone up overall and hopefully lose weight around the face too. I also found exercises to get rid of a double chin on the internet. My fiance has a large double chin and I wish he would try to get rid of it bur he doesn t want to. Good luck.