Tuesday, March 17, 2009

How to lose weight in days? -

Im only twelve and i already one hundred and thirty something pounds i tried dieting but healthy foods are boring and i tried excersing but im not patient enough and im lazy how do i lose weight in days or weeks

Exercise everyday like jogging around the blockSkip meals. Eat 2 times per day than 3 times per dayDont eat until you re fullEat fruits at night if your hungry.Drinks lots of water and stop all the fast food and chocolate.There are more tips and info.there s a video on success fitness too.http://helpyourself.50webs.com

I came across this great product for weight loss and it was excellent for me. Together with a good diet and exercise I am finally happy with my body and the way I look. You should check this product at http://www.health-fit.info , they have a free trial and you only pay 5.49$ shipping and handling. A must!

To successfully lose weight, you must carry outa plan to balance your caloric intake with exercise.Ideally, dieting should be done by eating a nutritionallybalanced, low-calorie diet and increasing physical activity.I found useful informations at