Tuesday, March 17, 2009

How to lose weight? -

I NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT IN 3 MONTHS!I LOVE TO EXERCISE BUT IN THIS KIND OF WEATHER CONDITIONS IN BELOW 0 DEGREES COME ON I LL PROBABLY FREEZE TO DEATH OUT SIDE !!!!LOOK IM FEMALE 5 6 AND 140 I THINK I WANNA GO DOWN TO 120 OR 115!!!!

Diet and Exercise! :) It worked for me. Start with a low carb diet, reduce your overall intake, it doesn t have to be a big leap because more often than not, you ll probably end up binging when you can t control your cravings. Substitution is also recommended... switch to healthier choices... Switch to diet cola, watch your sugar intake, order a grilled item, instead of fried. Eat a little bit slower... I read in some article that it can take up to 15 minutes for our tummies to signal the brain about getting filled.As for exercise, get a pair of dumbbells and exercise indoors. Go for circuit training. It combines resistance training with aerobic exercise.Don t lose hope if you don t see results in a week... that s usually the amount of time your body adjusts to your new routine. My results in the past usually come out during the 2nd week.

start goign to an inside gymeat vegetables and fruitsdrink lots and lots of water

If your looking for a weight lose program I have a suggestion. They helped me a lot and I even had someone to motivate me and help me through the process. Just look at this site www.kdaniels.tsfl.com Oh and they have great discounts so don t be discouraged by the price. If you have any addition questions feel free to email me. khoward.tsfl@yahoo.com

watch exercise shows I have a few to dance to