Saturday, March 21, 2009

How to lose weight the most effective way? -

i am 29 years old male, and 185lbs at 5ft 7 with 29% body fat index, 36 inch waistline, id like to loss weight to around 150 or 140lbs whats the best way to do that, few years ago im around 140lbs, id like to go back to that weight and mybe 30 inch waistline.

they say a healthy waist size for a man is 43 inches...Dr. Oz (Oprah s doc) has partnered with another doctor and they wrote a new book talking about this...don t measure pounds measure inches...they recommend dropping 100 calories a day from your regular diet and you should go down in a few weeks.hope this helps...btw...don t get too skinny...women like to FEEL the weight of a man on them...

Losing weight is not just a matter of cutting calories. I have been 280lbs and am now at 200lbs. I tried all the diets out there I think and some worked but only as long as you stayed on the diet itself and NEVER strayed from it. Well that is not for me and neither is counting calories/fat grams or weighing my portions. So here is what I have done to take the weight off. First you have to decide that this is really what you want to do not just to lose weight but to be healthier. I did discover along the way that I have a problem with aspartme. Once I stopped drinking diet drinks and consuming anything with aspartme in it I lost 30lbs in 2 1/2 months without even trying to. I just started out eating healthy. Eating the right protions (which if you get some of the frozen dinners like Stoffers Lean Cuisne that will help you to recognize a portion) is important to. And at the time I only ate once a day sometimes twice. This is very bad for you. You should eat within an hour of waking up in the morning and then about every 3-4 hrs you should have something else. Not alot but something. Eat foods that you know are good for you. More veggies less carbs and fat. But DO NOT cut these things out of your diet. Drink plenty of water too. Also when you have a craving then eat what you are craving but just eat a small amount. I know you can do it. If I can do it so can you. By the way that weight has stayed off now for the last year and I have not yet begun a real excersice program yet. That is the next hill to climb. Hope this helps. Good Luck!