Wednesday, March 25, 2009

How to lose weight on my face? -

I have always had a big face and its very annoying. but i m not actually fat, just average size and i eat properly (most of the time (: ) and exercise. If i have always had a fat face do i think i will be able to get rid of it? if so how?thanks xxx

actually you can lose weight by not exercising, but I need to emphasize that exercising is the best way to start losing weight fast. Have you heard of fatloss4idiots, it is basically a program the tell you what to eat and as a result you will start losing weight fast. 9 pounds every 11 days. It is similar to nutri-sytem but a lot cheaper!I highly suggest you check into it. You can read the reviews on it as well as other helpful dieting routines. I personally have found that exercising is the best way to start losing weight fast. You simply need to start off slow because if you don t you will get burnt out and quit. Remember to keep a positive mindset and believe in yourself. It is really lifestyle a change.I wish you all the luck in the world!

Here s a good website that I used to help. But as the rest have said, you can t do a targeted weight loss. You could try simple sports, such as swimming. I went swimming almost every day all summer and i lost tons of weight! But I still have some fat on my face that I want to get rid of, so I m gonna try using this website:http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/health/a��peace xxx

if your serious about losing weight check outhttp://nicoledietblog.official.ws/

Its absolutely imposable to lose weight in one specific area, ya would have to lose weight in general and your body will lose it were it wants really!

Try do a few face plants IDK

you have to just lose weight all over...sorry....