Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What are ways a 13 year old can lose weight? -

I just wanna know. And if some of you can please give me ideas on how to lose weight at home, without going to gyms, it would be great. I can t go outside because it s cold. Oh and answer just one more question, is it easy for a 13 year old to lose weight?

watch what you eat (that means no junk food, less carbs, less meat, etc. etc)drink alot of water.eating frequently, but in small portions (six meals a day, but each meal is like a big snack)EATING A BIG HEALTHY BREAKFAST (this will increase your metabolism) and i hate to break it to you, but exercising is a great way of losing weight though. If you do change your mind, there are fat-burning excercises that you can do to lose weight fast.

You should check this out this way that I did. It works just amazing for me and I lost 14 pounds in one month. You can get more information at link below.