Saturday, August 22, 2009

I need some serious advice on how to lose weight...? -

Im 14, 140 lbs and 5 foot 6, id really like to lose 15 lbs in two months, before school starts... i work out everyday, 30 mins on an elliptical, 20 on the treadmill, and i eat like 1400 calories a day but i cant seem to lose any weight.... any advice because im stumped...

Hi! I can definitely help!I m 16. I weighed 206 pounds in September of 08. Today, I weigh 164 pounds. I have lost weight, the healthy way without diet pills or any crash diets.Here is one thing to remember. Losing weight doesn t require a diet. It is a life style change. Eating healthier foods and working out more becomes a way of life. So that is one thing that you really need to remember. 1.) Workout in the morning. Working out in the morning is the best time of the day to workout if you can. Try to workout between 5 and 9 A.M. This is better because by working out in the morning you are jump starting your metabolism, and you continue to burn calories throughout the day. 2.) EAT BREAKFAST. I can not stress this enough. Eating breakfast is the absolute most important thing. People who don t eat breakfast, tend to weigh more. If you don t eat, and then go burn 500-1000 calories your body begins to hold on to any and all fat. Therefore, EAT BREAKFAST. Trying eating toast with some peanut butter and some fried eggs. This is all protein which your body absolutely needs in order to burn fat. 3.) As far as calories here is how you determine how many calories you want to eat. You say that you are 140 pounds, and that you want to weigh 125 pounds. Here is how you calculate calories. Take the weight that you want to be and multiply it by 10.So...125 x 10 = 1250 calories a daySo you aren t eating wayy to many calories, but it would help if you just cut back to 1250. I want to weigh 135 pounds, so I am trying to keep my calorie intake below 1350 calories.4.) You do not need to take pills! I have lost almost 40 pounds without pills. Pills can be really dangerous. I was going to take hydroxy cut to get over a plateau a few months ago, and then I found out they can cause liver and kidney failure. So please don t use them. Plus, most diet pills are for people 18+ anyway. The ONLY pill that I would say you could try is hoodia. Hoodia is a natural pill. It helps to reduce hunger. But I still don t recommend it. I took it when I was 13 or so, and I did notice a difference. But when you change your lifestyle, it really isn t that hard not to eat as much. And once you start losing weight, you don t want to gain it back by eating to much. 5.) My overall advice is...exercise for about one hour 4-5 times a week. Make sure you aren t eating to much, but also make sure your not eating to little. Believe it or not, not eating enough can really hurt you and you will not lose weight. Trust me, I tried. I started eating less and less and I actually gained weight! I gained three pounds by not eating enough. So please make sure that you eat enough. So like I said exercise enough, eat healthy foods. Think about it this way, if you eat a bag of potato chips (a snack size) it s going to be close to 200 calories. My favorite fruit is strawberries. One cup of strawberries is about 70 calories. So, by eating strawberries instead of chips you can literally eat almost three times as much. But if you really love potato chips, then eat baked chips. They are much healthier and still taste awesome. I really hope that my answer was helpful. I know that losing weight can be extremely hard. But remember that you don t have to be to skinny. I want to weigh about 140 pounds. I like to have some meat on my bones. If you can, let me know how it goes! I m starting college at the end of September and I am hoping to have the rest of the weight off by then. I want to make a good impression too. But I have to say, I am thrilled to weigh 164 pounds instead of 206. I was a size 18, and now I wear a size 10. It s just about the most awesome feeling. :)Good Luck!

Your body seems to have plateaued. You need to do some resistance training as well as cardio in order to see results. 1400 calories a day may be too little for you. Your body needs a certain amount of calories in order to burn more fat and if it doesnt think its getting enough, it will store it up and not allow you to burn anymore. Also, you need to make sure you are eating breakfast right when you wake up (Fresh fruit and yogurt are good for this) because that will jumpstart your metabolism for the day. It is also important to choose one day out of the week to pig out; so to speak, which will also increase your metabolism.

Did you know that your brain controls the release of Fat Burning Hormones after each meal? It s true.Every time you eat something there are 2 types of hormones released into your bloodstream, and together they control Fat Burning and Fat Storage.Also, did you know that these 2 hormones are controlled by the foods that you eat? It s true.Source:secureandquick.com/go/loseweight ht

If you are doing all these exercises there shouldn t be a problem for you to lose weight. Keep a journal for a week and record all your activities and eating habits. There must be something that s preventing you from losing weight.Or you can visit my blog at http://veryfastweightloss.blogspot.com for some very interesting weight loss tips.

If you really want to lose weight, you just need to know the right tricks. Here s an article that can help almost anyone get thinner. I hope you see results soon!

Check out the FX fat burning diet and exercise plan. The diet and workout videos are free online at ..http://www.FatX101.com