Tuesday, June 13, 2017

A QUESTION ON HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT! PLEASE HELP!? -

okay so i begin my sophmore year of high school on september 8th. todays date is july 22nd. i want too lose 20 plus pounds before school begins. i need many food and excercise tips. i don t have any kind of weights at home but i do have a pool. i want too look good and toned, i want to get rid of excess fat on my thighs, stomach, and upper arm. i also have love handles i NEED to get rid of.anyone? please help me!

If you really wanna lose it fast try H.I.I.T (High Intensity Interval Training)Its where you would run for 5minutes, jog 1min, Sprint 2minutes. Repeat over and over for about 30-45 minutes. Also your diet, eat salads, greens, and chicken instead of beef,ground, or whatever else.Also if you like to eat sushi or other seafoods, eat that! Most importantly small portions of food but maybe 4 meals a day. GOOD LUCK!!!