Monday, June 26, 2017

Which weight watchers plan is better to lose weight faster - core or points? -

core or points? I need to lose a couple of stones by August. Which worked for you?

someone asked that at my ww meeting tonight , the answer simply is that they are the same .My leader said the only problem with core is that you need to listen to your body and able to know when u are full .I personally think i would eat everything thats why i do points that way ur not restricted on what you eat and you know how many points .My last time at ww i lost 3st in just over 3 months (my mistake was to stop going and gained it back wont be makin that mistake again) im on target to do the same this time .Your goal is totally acheivable im sure u ll do well .My advice is to try core for two or three weeks and then points for two or three weeks to c which you prefergood luck

PointsIts easier to stick to hun

both are equal...want something that REALLY WORKS? all natural Nutrtional Body Cleansing.www.CleansedForLife.com

Much the same really, although you really have to be careful about portion sizes on core. Points work for me - but I have been doing them for agesssssss! Two stone by August is easily do-able. Good luck!