Thursday, February 28, 2019

How to lose weight, and be toned, at 15? -

I m 15 and a former dancer; i used to do a strenuous amount of dance (about 18 hours a week)...now, I no longer dance. I do cheer now, but the amount of exercise that I do is NOTHING compared to what I used to--now I only have about 4 hours a week, and I dont even sweat during practice. I ve noticted that I am no longer realllllly thin...I still pretty much eat what I want: pretty healthy. I can tell that I have a little extra fat on my hips and thighs and want to know good ways to get back in shape , without a gym membership. I was thinking of running? My body automatically craves stretching; I ve been really flexible since I was little and stretch every night out of habit. Should I run? And do excersises like lunges? HElp? thanks (:

It sounds like you dont have much weight to lose, so it should be easy. Getting fit is all about the right balance of foods and excercise, eleminating just one type of junk food could be the trick. Try to eat foods you like that are healthy too. And the best tip i can give, since your in high school, is DONT EAT CAFETERIA FOOD ! They re packed with uneeded salts and carbs. If you really want to tone up lunges can be great, holding a medicine ball or something equvilent while doing the lunges can also tone your arms. Try running before practise to get your heart rate up, or do a little extra during practise. Flexing your abs while practising can tighten them with little work. Basically, find things that work for YOU, and stick to them. And dont set unrealistic goals for yourself or your bound to fail. Try running with a friend for extra motivation.

yes run and that will get you the stamina and the energy to go further and try dancing in your own private bedroom this will really take the extra fat around your waist and belly and will tone and firm your thighs and the dancing with your MP3 and moving music like techno (scooter )will really help you move and waving with your hand as if you want to grab something from high above will make you stretch best of luck and enjoy your dance

well if you read seventeen magazine they have good tips on getting toned and losing weight, even if your on a tight schedule. they even have some food tips and stuff. its a great magazine, so look into that. you could go onto their website too. i believe its www.seventeen.com so check on there, too.

any working out is goodbut if you want to look thinner in certain places, dont work out those musclesand muscle weighs more than fat, so if your trying to lose weight and you exercise and eat healthy, you could gain weight, but it would be good weight

Try core rhythms. It s a really fun and effective way to lose weight and get toned.Heres a preview:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpdZJADVE��Good Luck =]

just exersise and eat healthy and you should be back to normal soon u dont need to go to the gym just do sit ups push up ect at your house

start dancing again and if you cant then running is a great idea. also you might try eating less.

since you already have a healthy diet at least 30 minutes of cardio each day should do the trick.

I dunno

joggers are the most skinniest people. you should try to jog for a long time every day